[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 81, Issue 15

Dr.Guruprasad dr.guruji at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 22:57:15 CDT 2011

HI dear HAribhaktas

     Can you please tell me is there any guru's in our tradition who is
enlighted like Sri Raghavendra swamy , VAdiraja Swamy , raghuttama tirtha of
Dwaita tradition...
I have also seen that many advaitis wordhip raghavendra swamy & vadiraja
swamy of sonde.but they have condemned advaita to great extent & the slokas
of these swamy do says that* jnaatwa advaita matam halahala samam tyaktwa
samaakhyataye*.....(raghavendra mangalashtakam)

Can Any body answer these questions....

--
*
Regards,*