[Advaita-l] Srimad Bhagavatam of Sridhara Swami

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:22:10 CDT 2011

As far as I know, there is none. There is original sanskrit available
at jayalakshmi store (?) opposite madras sanskrit college. His
language is simple and straight forward. If you know some sanskrit
scholar learned in advaita and vaishnava vedanta schools, I would like
to set up a fund to translate it. If there is already one, Ill be
interested to get it.

On 05/08/2011, Krunal Makwana <makwanakb at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Jai Sri Krsna All,
>
> I've been searching for the bhashya of the Bhagavatam by Sridhara Swami
> however with no luck :(
>
> Is there any list members who can point me in the right direction? I'm
> looking for the bhashya in either an english or hindi translation
>
> Thank you all in advance
>
> Krunal

Sent from my mobile device