[Advaita-l] the qualification to be an advaita guru

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Tue Aug 9 05:30:42 CDT 2011

Namaste Raghavji,

////

So in conclusion, i would suggest that we should respectfully attend the
dias-delivered lectures of the type-2 Guru but have more satsanga and
personal relationship with the type-3 Guru (if we are lucky enough to find
someone like that!!)

//

Whatever words that come out from the holy lips of the type-3 gurus, that
itself become the sastras & vedas.

What sastra did TINNAI SWAMY of Tiruvannamali study.  The one single word from
Bhagavan Ramana ie., SUMMA IRU transformed Tinnai swamy into a full blown jnani.
What sastra did Muruganar study and what sastra did Annamali Swamy studied.

But the posterity knows the state of realisation of these noble souls.

regs,
sriram