[Advaita-l] Why are not we liberated?

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 07:12:58 CDT 2011

Poojys Sadanandaji,

Pranams..

In fact, I have ceased to have this doubts after repeatedly going thru your  series " tat tvam asi" couple of years back.

In the words of Jiddu .. to realize that there is nothing to realize is the realization.  This statement looks
simple, but to reach that state, as you said, one should get himself free from all entaglements. But even thats not easy as long as  we attach to the identity " I" . No doubt that " I" is requiered to relate with others in this physical plain. But once we start
consciously using it only as a tool to relate with others, its very simple.

Poojya swami Virajeshwara , once discussing these things said,  " as long as you (I) are there HE is not there, but once HE is there YOU are not there" so simple  but so beautiful it was. I took time to understand this too , but once I understood
rest  was so easy.

I feel Budda's shoonyatva is also same, am I right Acharyaji?

Pranams again and again

Viswanath