[Advaita-l] Litmus tests for self-realization

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Fri Aug 19 04:02:50 CDT 2011

Dears
Software or hardware both are tuned to work on electrical energy which is
having positive and negative features.If that is not so the machine language
can not give the required out put.In the physiological body athma plays the
part of electricity working the mind and through it the body.In a comp the
gross works to create the subtle work through the software.Just my
thinking.R.Krishnamoorthy.