[Advaita-l] apaurusheyatva of veda-s

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 05:37:04 CDT 2011

Shree Rajaram - PraNAms

Beautiful explanation. I enjoyed reading this. God bless you and thanks.

Vedas start with Dharma - Gita starts with Dharma. What I do not want others do to me, I should not do to others and what I expects others do to me I should do to others - is simple yet profound dharma to be followed. Gita is full of instructions of what human being has to follow to be worthy of a human form.

Hari Om!
Sadananda