[Advaita-l] Sri Chandrasekhara Bharathi

Gopal gopal.gopinath at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 06:30:11 CDT 2011

Respected members of the group,

Some devotees in Washington DC / Maryland area are planning to conduct
MahaRudram Event in commemoration of 100th year pEtArohana celebrations of
Sri Chandrasekhara Bharathi of Sringeri Mutt on April 14-15, 2012.

In that connection, I am requesting any kind of documentations  -  websites,
webpages, scanned materials, published books etc.  on Sri Chandrasekhara
Bharathi  that can be presented / linked/ displated via the event website to
the devoted public  or distributed in parts to the devoted public during the
event itself.  This is an open request without any specifics limiting the
scope of the materials from the respected members.   If there are printed
materials either in India or outside, kindly contact me individually.

Please reply to me my email id unless you think the posted materials will be
of use to all members of the list.

thanks,

-gopal