[Advaita-l] Looking for commentary by Swayamprakasha Yati on Manasollasa

Raghav Kumar raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 04:24:05 CDT 2011

Namaste Sriram garu
Since you downloaded the commentary on manasollasa, I would request you to
clarify one doubt of mine. In the last shloka of dakShiNAmUrti-stotram, the
reference to
सिद्ध्येत् तत्पुनरष्टधा परिणतं  च ऐश्वर्यमव्याहतम्
(Upon knowledge, the eight-fold powers are attained)
has not to the best of my understanding been interpreted as figurative. In
other words the manasollasa seems to have taken it literally. Can you share
with us what shrI svayamprakAsha yati's commentary has to say on this topic
?
Thank you
Raghav