[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 89, Issue 11

suresh maruthi maruthisuresh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 02:40:08 CST 2011

Dear All
The two young scholars deserve appreciation for their achievement. It also
highlights the thoroughness of traditional teaching and examination.

(Often during professional interviews I have come across candidates, in
response to questions, avoiding answers telling that they did not recall
the answer because it was taught in the first semester and so on)

 I am amazed at the method of learning and teaching in traditional vedantic
schools

Suresh