[Advaita-l] Tantric Acts

Kathirasan K brahmasatyam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:03:27 CST 2011

Namaste Sarmaji,

I remember reading in the Mahabharata that a primitive version of gandharva
vivaha was the norm in the early days . Pandu shares this with Kunti and
also how Shvetaketu brought about a great change in a way that only one man
needs to be taken as a partner in marriage and sex. But I don't remember
reading the part about offering one's wife as a partner for the night. May I
know the reference please? Thanks.

Kathirasan