[Advaita-l] (no subject)

Bishwa Prakash Subedi bpsubedi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 23:20:49 CST 2011

Dear Venkatesh,
It seems that we are being consufed religion with politics.

From political point of view you are right that Hindus' number is dwindling down
as compared to the others in the world. In the world where politics determines
everything, and number is crucial in democratic politics, your concern is valid.

From dharmik perspective, I doubt, whether your concern matters.
Gau, chandal, etc. are all equal for the enlightened and brahmin or the the
other does not matter for you to be religious.

Number is non only nothing for religion and the Almighty in my humble opinion
but it is absurd and humorous to think excel one community by the other through
multiplying like rats or rabbits lin the laboratory.

More, many memorable good dharmik persons in India from even the Hindus'
perspective were from non-Hindu communities in the past.

My regards,

Bishwa Prakash Subedi
Kathmandu, Nepal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx