[Advaita-l] Modern science and Vedanta.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 08:54:41 CDT 2011

If all are unanimous with everything without any disagreement, there
will be no 'sAra' in the list discussion prabhuji.  Anyway, I dont think
singling out Sri SSS on this issue is fair since there is hell a lot of
difference of opinion among members on various issues who are not
followers of Sri SSS :-)) But I do agree, me, the 'socalled' ONLY Sri SSS
follower is more vociferous than others in this list
Infact,there is a lot of difference between what HHSri Sri sri sachidanandendra Saraswathiji has said about Shankara and his Bhashyas than what some who claim to be his followers are saying or have said.I was one who was struck by and inspired by his tranlations of the Shankara Bhashyas by his lucid translation in Kannada using appropriate words for the equivalents in Sanskrit.Infact,he has written many short books clearing the misconceptions on Shankara on hearsay and his life.By his books we can only gather that the swamiji gave more importance to the "Jnana"marga than Bhakthi or karma,though they may be imppotant for the seeker initially.
N.Srikanta.