[Advaita-l] Modern Science and Vedanta.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 03:12:44 CDT 2011

praNAms Sri Srikanta prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I am just curious to know in which of the work Sri SSS talks about jnAna
'over' bhakti??  as far as my limited knowledge goes, he does not treat
the bhakti sAdhana as a separate path  even in jnAna mArga.  And Sri
Subhanu prabhuji has shown this from various quotes of his works, whereas
for your claim there is hardly any reference from Sri SSS's works.  I am
not saying you are 'wrong' due to lack of reference, I am requesting you
to provide the valid reference from Sri SSS's works  for your claim.  So
that I can learn from those findings. Hope you would provide the necessary
quotes.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar
Dear Sri Bhasker
Infact,HH SriSri Sri Sachidanandendra Saraswathi Swamiji spent his entire life on Advaita Vedanta and  he never said to sss to any objections or false siddhanta of Shankara as I knew from the old timers>Infact,my Late father,Mahamahopadhyaya Narayanaswami Dixit
spent most of his time discussing Vedanta with Swamiji.He was also a disciple of Sri Virupaksha sastri who later took Sanyasa.Bhakthi is necessary for seekers who are unable to understand Vichara.One has to take a quantum jump from Bhakthi or karma to Advaita marga.No where he has stated Bhakthi is necessary for this.
N.Srikanta.