[Advaita-l] Poor Parabrahman!

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jul 25 23:16:20 CDT 2011

praNAms
Hare Krishna

The Dvaitins might  hate the Advaitins as they could not understand
Advaita but  the greatest Advaitin in Adi Sankara did not.

>  For that matter dvaitins never admit that they have not understood
advaita and making baseless claims:-))  They argue that advaita is a
non-vedic theory which should be nipped in bud mercilessly:-))

He knew the level at which the Dvaita is to be appreciated. Did he not say
"Bhakyartha kalpitam Dvaita Advaitadapi Sundaram"?

>  We the advaitins donot have any problem in accepting dvaita bedha,
bhakti, jeeveshvara bedha etc. at the transactional level where ahaMkAra
mamakAra of individuals hold sway. But for this too, dvaitins would sing a
different song :-))

Let the Dvaitins enjoy the Bhalkti rasa and eventually the highest
knowledge will dawn on them through the grace of the Lord and they will
finally end up as Advaitins in their future births.

>  This only shows the broad mindedness of advaitins & their dvaita mata
sahishNute..But as per the proponents of dvaita, advaitins are miserably
strayed from the shruti & vedavyAsa and since their siddhAnta is veda
virOdha, anubhava virOdha, smruti virOdha, mOksha for them is an alien
thing for ever :-))  Hence they never hesitate to  incessantly attack
advaita vedAnta in all their works.  Their bhakti rasa should not lead
them to this type of fanaticism & para mata dvesha... is it not??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar