[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jun 15 23:02:47 CDT 2011

Prasad
------

I am interested in gaining Jnanam and atma related matters.

Sai Ganesh Hariharan
--------------------

I am a Sri vidya Upasaka (initiated till Pancha dasi), I got interested in
Advaitha after reading about sadasiva Bhramendra swamigal. But exactly I
cannot say when and where.

Namaskarams

William
-------

I am a 62 year old male,I believe in ahimsa,I do not eat meat,I chant
rama nam several times daily,which gives me great peace,retired live in
Moncton Canada,look forward to meeting others of like mind,my belief is
advaita-vedanta I have learned that veda mean  knowledge and that I have
so much to learn
Thank You
William

Sandeep
-------

i am from bangalore and want to know more about advaita and our religion.