[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Anselmo

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jun 20 22:35:40 CDT 2011

Dear all,

My name is Anselmo Hernandez, I have 28 years old and actually I'm a
Sanskrit student here in Mexico City. I have been studying the Shankara's
commentary on Brihadaranyaka Up, since two years. I'm really convinced of
the greatness of non-duality, so I would like to meet in a forum where I
could ask about the subtle details, i.e., ontological and epistemological
ones. My interest in the long run is to be able to open an Advaita-Vedanta
circle here in Mexico, where the people longing for knowledge could find
in spanish serious and scholarly material.

I'll be waiting for your responde,

Sincerly yours,

Anselmo.