[Advaita-l] Taittiriya Brahmana question

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jun 27 00:15:34 CDT 2011

praNAms Sri Anand prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I dont know what exactly is this unicode character.  If you are talking
about the 'language' other than English.  I can able to read the mails
written in Kannada or Sanskrit in my computer..But I dont know how to
write my mails in that language :-) ..But most of the mails in this thread
having the 'possible spam' tag in the subject line.  I cannot explain all
these things to my system administrator as my ID is meant only for
official communication.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar