[Advaita-l] Nodern science and Vedanta

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 01:20:20 CDT 2011

Please elaborate of what do you mean by "Inhumanism". I have no clue what you are talking about.

Anyone who ignores "pratyaksha" deserves to suffer.  If you tell me that India is not suffering then please do gloat on Vedanta.
_______________________________________________________________________________-Have we not seen enough of 'inhumanism"by Modern science?The atom bomb.weapons,and the cell phone which has fallen into the hands of Terrorists to terrorize people and kill them,which otherwise would become a boon?The bullying of smaller countries by US?
Adi shankara didnot start the mutts to proliferate the cults like Shaiva,Vaisnava etc as you have said.India is not suffering for not seeing the 'Pratyaksha"as you have said,but by ignoring the "Dharma"for which it stood for in the ancient times.
N.Srikanta.