[Advaita-l] Physical Fitness

Kale Balkrishna kale1972 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 01:50:55 CST 2011

Namaskara,

The great scriptures prescribe that Putra- Son / Mitra – Friends / Kalatra –
Wife / Sukh – Happiness or Pleasure, one can find in each birth. But being
born as a human being and achieve true knowledge is rarest of rare. We have
born as a human being after passing through so many YONIS. We are finally
blessed with this mortal body after accumulating Punya from our millions of
previous births. Without any of our meritorious deeds which we might have
done in our previous birth this is just IMPOSSIBLE to achieve.

A Jeeva which roams between so many YONIS can enjoy and share the happiness
from his son / wife and friends but cannot get rid of his difficulties
(KASTA) which he is suppose to go through in his present birth. Without any
alternate the Jeeva has to travel between the cycle of birth and death and
face the consequences as per his SWAKARMA.

It’s a known fact and everybody accepts that HUMAN BEING is superior amongst
all JEEVA – JANTU (all kind of living beings) and he can do his upliftment
according to his intelligence and brainpower.

If one has to achieve his goals both in LOUKIKA and ADHYATMICA fields then
it is very important for him to keep fit in terms of mind and health. Most
of the time mental health and physical heath are inter dependent. As it is
impossible to keep our mind and temper in control, vice-versa it is very
necessary for all of us to keep our health in utmost control.

GOD has given us this HUMAN BODY to live our life according to our DHARMA.
Dharmacharana is one of the most important part of our life with which we
can become nearer and dearer to GOD, but we tend to break this due to one or
the other reason. If we perform out duties as per our DHARMA then we can
live happily not only in this world (IHALOKA) but also in THAT WORLD
(Paraloka). By insulting DHARMA one will sure fall into the loop of troubles
and can never live happily. This HUMAN BODY is the instrument to practice
DHARMA and one should not forget this.

The bottom line is one can achieve the PURUSHARTHA CHATUSTYA (Dharma Artha
Kama Moksha) only by keeping himself healthy and follow the instructions as
prescribed by the DHARMA. The important amongst the four PURUSHARTHA is
MOKSHA. One has to try hard to achieve this. One needs to keep this as his
ultimate GOAL. If not in this birth then let it be in next following births.
Our PUNYA earned in this birth will sure carry forward and make us reach our
GOAL.

--
हरये नमः

Kale Balkrishna
Slogan of the day : Please do Sandhyavandane Daily.

नारयणाय परिपूर्ण गुणार्णवाय विश्वोदयस्थितिलयोन्नियतिप्रदाय ज्ञान प्रदाय
विबुधासुरसौख्यदु:खसत्कारणाय वितताय नमो नमस्ते.