[Advaita-l] 'aham Brahmasmi' in Bhagavatam

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:35:46 CST 2011

Namaste Sri Jaldhar

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:42 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Mar 2011, Venkatesh Murthy wrote:
>
>> The question asked will Saguna Brahma continue his Leela activities
>> after Moksha. The answer is no.
>>

> After whose Moksha?  Every day some being somewhere in this vast universe is
> attaining Moksha.

If A gets Moksha do you feel he will continue to see the Leela
activities of Saguna Brahma after he dies? He will see them in
Jeevanmukti.

But definitely he will not see Saguna Brahma in Videha Mukti. He
becomes Nirguna Brahma only after he dies. There is no other thing
left.

Another man B with no Moksha will feel the Leela activities.

> Earlier I gave the example of sunrise.  After one realizes that the Sun does
> not actually "rise" it is in fact the Earth which is orbitting the Sun, what
> happens to the Sunrise?  Does it stop happening?

If A and B are on Earth this is correct. But if A goes and stays in a
far away Galaxy he will not see this sunrise. He knows also the
sunrise is illusion.

B will see sunrise everyday even when he knows Earth goes round the Sun.

-Venkatesh