[Advaita-l] Recommendations for online libraries with good Vedanta/Philosophy Book Collections?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 07:30:17 CDT 2011

Namaste

Many free Ebooks-

http://swami-krishnananda.org/writings.html

http://www.dlshq.org/download/download.htm

But I feel it is better to buy books from Publishers of Adhyatmic
books. We must support them and allow them to survive.  What happens
if they close down their business? It is bad for Hindu Dharma.  I
personally purchased books for approximately Rs. 1,00,000. Support the
Publishers and Organisations publishing Dharmic and Adhyatmic books.
People spend money on costly TV, hotel, entertainment but they become
stingy to buy books.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Ramakrishna Upadrasta
<uramakrishna at gmail.com> wrote:
> namaste,
>
> Can anyone recommend online website with good collection of
> Advaita/Vedanta/Philosophy/Indology books?
>
> Till some time back, I was a subscriber of Questia
> (http://www.questia.com/) which was not really a big collection. Is
> there a similar website which some one of the group can recommend?
>
> dhanyavaadaH
> Ramakrishna

-Venkatesh