[Advaita-l] shlokah on vyasa.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 22:53:54 CDT 2011

As no one has commented on this yet, let me dare to jut in. Please rest assured
that
I am fully aware of the context and significance of this discussion thread.
madhyamA
and madhyagA would both be meaningful, so either reading is fine. However, I see
no
reason to find fault with the word madhyamA here.

First of all I would like to know whether the word"madhyagam"has been noticed by
you,in other versions?If you have,then it is alright with me.If it has not ,has
it not intrigued you?we
donot want "kaji'nyaya here.

The word,"madhyama"(it is not madhyamam) as you mean.in rudra namakam has a
different meaning.it is the characteristic of the rudra.However,this is not
relevant here.
N.Srikanta.