[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Mar 25 23:16:35 CDT 2011

Ramakrishna
-----------

I am interested in studying vedanta and other advaitic scriptures for the
past many years. And am regularly studying these and also now and then peep
into other advaita internet groups for lively discussions on different
topics on advaita and allied subjects.

Regards,
Ramakrishna

Veena
-----

Namaskar.
I am interested to learn about vedic scriptures and the knowledge hidden in
that treasure that helps to evolve my soul spiritually, - not by studying
them or interpretting them, but by understanding the discussions and
meanings that experts like you bring in on this blog, in simple terms
comphrehendable by a common man/woman and adapt as applicable in everyday
living.
Thanks for all guidance/info you provide here for a healthy & spiritual
living.