[Advaita-l] madhyamAM / madhyagAM

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Sat Mar 26 02:56:02 CDT 2011

Dear Srikanta,

I was taught by my guru to chant as "madhyamAM" only.  And my guruji is
learnt sastras under Sri Chandrasekhara Bharati of Sringeri.  Later shifted his residence to Kasi and learnt tarka, vedanta, mimamsa under Mahamahopadhyaya Dravida Rajeshwara Sastrigal.  My gurunatha was initiated into srividya by Kanchi Mahaperiyaval and Brahmasri Tadepalli Raghavanarayana Sastry of Chandavolu.

I don't have anymore patience to argue.

yathEcchasi tathA kuru.

Ultimately, it is the "shraddha" towards the Acharya Sankara which matters most.

regs,
sriram