[Advaita-l] Chitrahuti

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:27:37 CDT 2011

Pranams

I read the thread on Chitrahuti and the question and answers gave some clarifications and I am grateful to Shri Sriramji for that.  I will further request that the source on which this information is gathered.  If this is not possible, may I further request that the procedure(s) the mantras to be recited before lunch and dinner.  Also, combining the relevant rules, the type of food to be cosumed for lunch and dinner, if mentioned it will greatly benefit the members, particularly persons like me.

With profound regards,

Sincerely,

R. VENKATESWARAN

email: r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com