[Advaita-l] nAstika mata (bauddha mata) khaNDana in rAmAyaNa

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue May 3 00:18:09 CDT 2011

On Mon, 2 May 2011, Sunil Bhattacharjya wrote:

> I know that you have very little about Buddhism. Why do you equate
> yourself with me, who knows much more about Buddhism than you?

Sunil, there is only one person who knows the answers to these questions
and that is Shakyamuni who is not a member of this list!  What we do
have is the 2500 years of controversy between astikas and bauddhas who
strenuously disagree that their sides are related.  Going by that, you are
wrong.  So why don't you stop beating this dead horse?  It is irrelevant for
this list anyway.