[Advaita-l] New on www.advaita-vedanta.org

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue May 10 01:47:26 CDT 2011

I have added two new works to the website.

Our member Ramakrishna Upadrasta made an interesting series of posts last
year on gita bhashya sudha bindavah, a collection of salient quotes from
Shankaracharyas Gita bhashya.  I have collected them together as a PDF
which you can download from:

http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/gitabhashyasudhabindavah.pdf

Our member Shriram Krishnamurthy has translated 108 names of the present
Shringeri Jagadguru Swami Bharati Tirtha.  You can download it from:

http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/Sri_MahaSannidhanam_Ashtothra_Bhashyam.pdf

>From ancient times to the present day, the immortal sadguru parampara is
available to gide across the stormy seas of samsara.  I was hoping to make
this announcement on Shankaracharya Jayanti day but unfortunately other
events intervened but perhaps it is just as well.  In truth every day is
the right day to pay respects to the Guru.

Thankyou to all contributors and if you have ideas for the website please
let me know.