[Advaita-l] Sun Worship

Ramakrishna Upadrasta uramakrishna at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:28:19 CDT 2011

Namaste,

[This mail should have been sent earlier, but it got delayed. My apologies.]

Shri. Pranipata Chaitanya-ji forwarded me the following articles from
"Tapovan Prasad" which I found interesting to this topic.

"Through the eyes of the Sun by Swami Chinmayanandaji and Worship of
Surya by Brni. Shruti Chaitanyaji and the cover page of January 2011
issue depicting Lord Surya at Puducherry center."

http://www-roc.inria.fr/~upadrast/Surya_Chinmaya_Mission_Articles/surya.pdf
http://www-roc.inria.fr/~upadrast/Surya_Chinmaya_Mission_Articles/surya-1.pdf

Thanks for sharing the files to Shri Pranipata Chaitanya-ji!

namaste
Ramakrishna