[Advaita-l] samkalpa in sandhyavandana according to TN smartas

vadhula at yahoo.com vadhula at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 08:04:12 CDT 2011

Dear Jaldhar and all,

I am a Sankethi Braahmana. Sankethis are Vadama Iyer Smaartha Braahamanas from TN who migrated to Karnataka few hundred years ago.

I belong to Krishna Yajur Shakha (prob Taitreya). We don't recite complete sankalpa for sandhya-vandana but for puja we do. But I have seen books that describe full sankalpa before SV.

Ravi Chandrasekhara MD

Sent from my iPhone