[Advaita-l] Learning Mimamsa Logic for Apaureshyatva

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 02:10:53 CST 2011

Dear All,

This first question is mainly aimed at Shri Vidyasankar but comments from
all scholars who have learnt Mimamsa is welcome. Shri Mani Dravid Sastrigal
says he can teach the traditional reasoning behind why Vedas are apaureshya
and nitya that in two days and tentatively we have fixed 8th and 9th Dec to
do that. To make the best use of the time, I would like to know the
essential preparatory reading by auhentic scholars who represent the
tradition correctly.

The second question is mainly aimed at Shri Omkar Deshpande but comments
from all scholars who do not agree that Vedas are apaureshya is welcome.
Please send me the list of arguments from our traditions which do not
accept the concept and also indigenous arguments from a scientific or
logical perspectives.

Best Regards
Rajaram Venkataramani