[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 11:20:32 CST 2011

Then why not see the Dharmasundhu, which was written two centuries later than the Nirnayasindhu and specially because it  is even nearer to our time and if you think that nearness to our time is the most important thing tyo be onsidered ? Following your logic probably Kane's work also can claim to have a higher status than both the Niraayasindhu and the Dharmasindhu. This will show the fallacy in your argument. I find your equating the Nirnayasindhu with the original Darmashastra texts somewhat strange.

Regards,

Sunil KB