[Advaita-l] Pitrupaksha questions.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 07:39:35 CDT 2011

 I am seeing from your posting above,that you are repeating the same answers you are saying,

Unfortunately, Sri Srikantaji, this holds true more for you than for anyone else on the list! i.e.
repeating the same things that you have already said before.

>I would like to bring to your attention on a proper perspective. What I am saying is this:
> From the discussions that we find in the B.G and the commentary of Shankara(I hope you are following that.
I have already answered  for   these statements in my posting.You are also a party to the repitition of the same in your Emails.I see that there is not only repitition in your postings,but also futility in understanding other's view points.We can only wake up a person who is sleeping,but not the one who pretends to sleep as a well known Tamil saying goes!I want you to study more deply ansd sincerely the scriptures and commentaries of SriShankara Bhagawathpada.
N.Srikanta.