[Advaita-l] Veda as source of dharma.

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 10:25:28 CDT 2011

Hari Om, Sarmaji,

I'd voiced my 'assumption' clearly, as a matter of faith in the elderly of
the tradition (be it father to son) that dharma as expressed by them traces
back to shruti injunctions or formed around those. I assure you that it was
neither far-fetched as saying that their daily utterances are shruti, nor
was I hankering for any twists. I humbly submit that just as its not
necessary for all tradition to trace to vedas, so also all interpretations
need not be twists.

praNAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */