[Advaita-l] Scholarly Article on Why Vedas are Valid

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:17:00 CDT 2011

It is a very clear write-up. As dharma and moksha are of immediate
value, not only futuristic they should be of value to everyone
according to his r her readiness. Now, does shruti have to be anadi
and apaureshya to be accepted as a pramana? I would think not so. Can
you give examples from the tradition for rejecting (any given
interpretation of) shruti based on pratyaksha or anumana?

Sent from my mobile device