[Advaita-l] Commentary on Dakhshinamurty Stotra in Telugu by Maddulapalli Manikya Sastr

Raghav Kumar raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:06:57 CDT 2011

Sriram ji
Namaste
Have you by chance heard of a scholar and sadhaka who lived until about the
1960s, called Sri Kasibhatta Krishnaraya Sastri garu. He was well-known in
North Coastal Andhra Pradesh for his Sanskrit scholarship and Gita
discourses and also edited the monthly magazine of the Vyasa Ashram near
Srikalahasti for a while.

Om
Raghav.