[Advaita-l] Are there any online mp3 lectures on Siddhanta Kaumudi ?

Raghav Kumar raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 01:19:59 CDT 2011

Namaste and thank you very much for the inputs
SrI lalitaalaaliaH ji and Senani garu

I am not curently resident at Hyderabad but at Vishakhapatnam. But if the
opportunuty presents itself, i hope to get a copy of them from you later.
For now, i shall content myself with the resource available online.

While I make slower progress in such matters, a friend-swamiji of mine
resident in Uttarkhand who teaches, needed them.

Thanks once again
Raghav