[Advaita-l] Difference between Sankhya and Yoga.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 04:13:35 CDT 2011

Respected Sir,
I am talking about the Patanjali yoga sutra bhashya consisting of four padas. (The original sanskrit text) We had a discussion and nobody could show any yogasutra reference on Kundalini and chakras.

Kindly throw some light with reference to original text. It will be helpful.
Thanks and regards,
Sudhakar Kabra
What we see in the Yoga sutra is an abridged version that we find of  Yoga darshana.With this you will never find the terms you are mentioning.What we find today as Yoga darshana is a set of excercises as Asanas.Infact,we donot find explanations on many aspects.
N.Srikanta.