[Advaita-l] Chakras in Patanjali Yoga.

Kathirasan K brahmasatyam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:25:29 CDT 2011

Namaste Srikantaji,

What you are saying is only relevant to the Shakta tradition. The Shaiva and
Vaishnava traditions too have their Kundalini yoga and so it is not always
the Shakta interpretation. Not that I am disagreeing with you, but rather
wanted to mention that Kundalini Yoga is not a tradition exclusive to
Shaktam.