[Advaita-l] Pitrupaksha questions,and the place of Jnana.

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 11:14:01 CDT 2011

I think in our discussions we have lost sight of Lokasamgraha. The spirit of Lokasamgraha really comes from the advaita jnana.All work of an advaitin is for Lokasamgraha. That also includes work for the advaitin himself or herself as he or she is also not different from the others. The karma of Lokasamgraha is compatible with Jnana. Lord krishna himself said that he does not need to work yet he does. Asking what he does it for provides the clue. That mental purity comes only from Jnana.

Regards,

Sunil KB