[Advaita-l] Fw: Comments of an ISCKON follower

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 20:14:29 CDT 2012

Sadanandaji,

Technically you may appear to be right .  If  I goofed up with word  then you may, of course, come to help by putting  the right word in place of the word "wanted". If I am permitted to say I will point out that  "bahusyaam prajaayeti" appears in Upanishad (Vedanta) and not in Veda and that to me appears to refer to Brahman. Of course none can really know Brahman.

Regards,
Sunil KB