[Advaita-l] Ishwara Swarupam

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Apr 13 00:41:28 CDT 2012

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I am not referring to a particular manifestation within vyavahara such as
lakshmipati. I am using tha names such as Narayayana, Vasudeva etc.
because
sastras use them and so does Sankara. I am specifically referring to
Nirupadhika Naryana that Sanara talks about in Chapter 15.

>  If you are NOT personifying this nArAyaNa tattva, then it is fine
prabhuji, in that case he is NOT ONLY nArAyaNa, he is aNu, bruhat, krusha,
stUla, uttara, pUrva, pashchima, dakshiNa and what not??  svetAshvatara
maNtra tvaM stree, tvaM pumAmsi explains this beautifully.

> >  is it Vaishnavara or vaishvAnara ??  If it is vaishvAnara, then it is
> too not different from THAT, ahaM vaishvAnarO bhUtvA prANinAM
> dehamAshritaH, clarifies lord in geeta.
>
> I think this is sopadhika brahman like Bhaskar due to preponderance of
sattva as Sankara explains. Right?

>> who is sOphAdhika brahman here??  vAsudeva or vaishvAnara??  vAsudeva
krishna himself saying in geeta that he is vaishvAnara, is it not??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar