[Advaita-l] An instance of Advaita wrongly comprehended

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 12:07:00 CDT 2012

Namaste Sadanandaji,

Don't you think that the proper English equivalent word for "Mithya" will be "Confusion" rather than "False"? At least, with the use of the word "Confusion", the people will not get confused about the meaning of "Brahma satyam jaganmithya". The Jagat does exist and only the way the Jnani looks at it is different from the way an ajnani looks at it.

Regards,
Sunil KB