[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Aug 7 22:28:37 CDT 2012

I've been remiss in adding people to the list.  My apologies to our new
members for the long wait.

Samhita
-------

I have read the book on HInduism by Shankaracharya Chandrashekar Saraswati
and am interested in the advaita philosophy.

Lynae
-----

I'm interested in the teachings.  I am going to the Sivananda yoga ranch again
for the third time to do karma yoga, would like to become wiser.

Deepak N. Subramani

Interested in listening to thoughts on advaita vedanta and to practice the
philosophy in daily life. Finished my undergrad and graduate degree from IIT
Madras and now waiting to join masters at MIT, USA