[Advaita-l] Notes on Vichara Sagaram--

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 09:32:44 CST 2012

Gopal Shankaranji - PraNAms

I was informed that they are available on line. Printed copies of them in Tamil and English were distributed to those who have signed up for them and paid Rs. 200/- per copy to cover the printing charges. You may be able to come on Saturday class at Aasticsamaj and request the organizers if you want.

Hari Om!
Sadananda