[Advaita-l] Fw: Prapatti

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 16:11:31 CST 2012

Please don't go by all means. It is your free will.  Hanuman too sought more time before going. Yet he was intelligent enough to seek  more time than to refuge Lord Ram's offer outright.Did not Lord Krishna ask
Arjuna as to what he
(Arjuna) decided to do after the Lord gave him the discourse of the Bhagavad Gita. Intelligent Arjuna decided to follow what the
Lord's teachings implied.

SKB