[Advaita-l] Fw: Madhusudana Saraswati

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 20:47:50 CST 2012

1)
Do you know Madhusudana Saraswati's father's name and the place where is father was from? Also do you know what was his mother tongue and which community he belonged to? Please quote from the reliable  references if you have any.
2)
Just claiming to be ditto copy cannot save you Mr. Rajaram. Now you are caught redhanded. Why can't you quote  rather than claiming?
3)
Thye question was whether the Gidhartha_didpika and Advaita-siddhi are after Bhasgavad-bhakti-rasayana (BBR) of before BBR. You cannot prove Advaita-siddhi to be before BBR. Professor Gupta is sure that Gudhartha dipika succeeded Bhagavad-bhakti-rasayana but she is not know about the Advaita-siddhi. So leave her alone. Prof. Pandeya and Prof. Nelson opined that BBR preceded Advaita-siddhi. So that settles the issue for me. You can even forget Anand Hubliji in this context as he has not reaffirmed his position on this issue. Now that Adavia-siddhi succeeded BBR please do not waste any time time on lingering on this issue.
4)
I think you have to brush up your English and be honest.  I did not say Madhusudana stole any idea from the Gaudiya school.. Madhusudana could have been influenced by the Chaitanya's school at one point in his life and that is not called staeling, Mr. Rajaram..Madhuasudana was an honest person. As you are casting doubt on his honesty I am now compelled to doubt your own  honesty.