[Advaita-l] Advaiti Response to this report?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jan 10 03:59:48 CST 2012

However, I can indeed speak about the reported exchange between Sri
Vidyamanya Tirtha and the Sringeri Sankaracharya. There are very old
canons of traditional debate and discussion, which are upheld to date, by
the Sringeri Sankaracharyas. The response of the Sringeri Acharya, as
reported in the above document, is exactly what I have heard from many
other sources whom I know too.

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

If your time permits kindly give more details about this debate/dialogue
between Sringeri shankarAchArya and madhva swamiji and result/outcome of
it. Thanks in advance.

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar