[Advaita-l] Advaiti Response to this report?

sriram a srirudra at vsnl.com
Thu Jan 12 09:47:29 CST 2012

Dears
I am of the view that the example of clay and its modifications are
stretched too far.The core idea if I may say so is that Brahman is the
sole material cause to start with.All manifestations are sparks of
Brahman only and there is nothing other than Brahman.And Brahman is the
only Sath.The other schools think that if every thing is Brahman
including the jivas why this perceived suffering etc of the jivas and so
stick to the theory that Brahman is separate and jivas are separate and
the sufferings are attributed to the Karma done in previous jenmas
etc.R.Krishnamoorthy.