[Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 12:49:45 CDT 2012

As I stated in my last mail on this, while showing a hymn from the Rig Veda, the hymn clearly states that the rishis had thought (ie. had their enquiries) and they received the answers in their mind, which the hymns represent. Thus the Veda is a philosophy and the six systems of Indian philosophy just originated from the enquiries at different levels and the corresponding outcomes.

Sincerely,
Sunil KB