[Advaita-l] Sandhyavandana procedure doubt

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Fri Jul 6 01:39:05 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Balasubramanian
By referring to vomiting parrots do you have in mind the story in
Thaitriyopanishad?Parrots did not vomit.They gathered the vomitted
remnantsWhat  is wrong with that thread?Bhagavatham was narrated by Sri
Sukha Brahmam.He wore the head of a parrot.The other threads were about Adi
Sankaracharya `s parakayapravesam and by food I think you refer to the
thread about meat eating etc.Some overtones were there but they were
presented with a view to correct  the wrong perceptions.Mainly it is always
one man`s pudding is another man`s poison.R,Krishnamoorthy.